Monday, February 14, 2011

Movies, Valentine's, and Family

Wow has this week been crazy, crazy, and more crazy! Between school, working, and a couple of visits to the hospital, I feel as though I've had no time to do anything! I'm definitely not complaining because I love my life and the business/craziness. So the week started with a call to school to get my bachelor's stuff squared away. I haven't made my final decision about that so I'll update you about that at a later time.

We had a couple of trips to the hospital with John (Andy's step-dad). I won't bore you with the details but I can definitely tell you that I think Chambersburg Hospital is one of the worst I have ever seen! The care that John has received has been less than stellar (and that's being nice) and because of said care, has had many post operative complications. Anyway... so we've been out visiting him a lot and helping his mom out. Well she went into the hospital a couple of days ago so we stayed at their place to take care of the dogs. (Both of them will be fine so no worries.)

Saturday we went out for some entertainment which we don't get to do very often. First we went to JoAnn Fabrics for their kids craft corner. They usually do them once a month and on holidays. Kristi got to make a card and trinket box:


Front

Inside

Back

 She had a blast! And while she did that, because I of course couldn't see what she was making until it was finished, I got to look around the store. After she was finished, we drove to Gettysburg to see Gnomeo and Juliet. It was really cute. She was absolutely riveted during the whole movie which is definitely not like her!

So that is the short update of my uber busy week. School wise there's really nothing to report. I mostly stayed on top of my work. Business wise nothing really got done because I just didn't have time. House wise, again, not much got done because I just didn't have time.

So there it is... My week in a nutshell and I still think this is one of my shorter posts! Yay for me! Until next time, have a great week, much happiness, and many blessings! Oh and Happy Valentine's Day!!

♥Courtney♥

No comments:

Post a Comment