Saturday, March 19, 2011

Massive Challenge Update--Days 18, 19, 20, 21 & 22

Okay, yes I realize that I'm behind on this. Being uber tired has honestly gotten in the way of my updating. Tonight is my date night with my love but I'm taking just a few moments to do the photo challenge.

Day 18--My biggest insecurity. Seriously?! Um, I have NO clue so I'm officially passing this one.

Day 19--My favorite pet. Well, that really sucks for you because I don't have a picture on here. Her name was Sweetie and she was a Shitzu. Sometimes, she would sleep with me at night. She was definitely my cuddle dog as long as I kept my face away from hers. :-) R.I.P. Sweetie! I <3 you!

Day 20--Somewhere I'd love to travel:

Paris, France
There are so many amazing things I want to see in Paris. The two most famous are definitely the Eiffel Tower (and no, I WILL NOT be climbing to the top) and the Louvre.

Day 21--Something I wish I were better at:

Drawing
There are so many things that I want to draw, especially landscapes. Beautiful landscapes that I see when driving or take pictures of. I know that there is some talent deep down there (I found that out senior year of high school); however, I just don't have the time right now to hone it. Maybe someday...

Day 22--My favorite book:



Harry Potter Series
This one is really, really tough for me. I'm an avid reader and there are sooooo many books that just tie for my favorites. I know that for this challenge I can only choose one so I would have to say that the entire Harry Potter series is my favorite. When I started reading these, I just couldn't put them down. The only other book that has ever drawn me in like that was The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown.

So there are the last 5 days of the photo challenge. I'm going to make it a point to keep this updated more regularly and would totally do so now but I'm afraid that if my love came back here and found me updating this, he wouldn't be too happy since I told him I was working on school work (which, BTW, wasn't a total lie... I just finished it like 10 minutes ago and failed to tell him that! LoL!). So until next time, much love and many blessings (and again, thank you God for giving me the gift of speedy typing)!

♥Courtney♥

No comments:

Post a Comment