Saturday, March 5, 2011

The person who has gotten you through the most (Day 9)

This one is definitely a tie because there are different reasons for each as to why that is.

My sister Sarah
Sarah was my first choice because no matter what, she has been there. We had no contact for a year and a half and yet, she welcomed me back with open arms. She's been my rock, my fortress, eyes, and ears. Without her, I really don't know where I'd be. I love you sis!

My fiancĂ©e Andy
I chose Andy as the tie because even though he's only been with me over the past 4 years of my life. He has picked up the broken pieces of my heart and put them back together. He has helped shape who I am today. He has unconditionally loved me from day one. I have hurt this man on more than one occasion and very deeply and yet, he is still here, loving and supporting me in every way he can and not asking for a single thing in return. I am so looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him and our family. It's going to be an amazing, long, and hard journey, but I know we're going to prevail. Nothing will EVER come between us! <3

With that said, I'll be posting an actual life update on Monday. I need to go now and finish my management final project and start my international business final project. Until next time, much love and many blessings!

♥Courtney♥

No comments:

Post a Comment