Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Someone I miss (Day 29)

There are actually a lot of people I miss. Not only people who have passed but also people who I just don't get to see often.

These are the two people I miss the most. My grandmother and grandfather who both passed away in 2006 and 2007 respectively. They were amazing people. My grandmother was super crafty and loved creating flower arrangements for her house. She loved decorating for the seasons and having family get together's. She was an amazing cook (especially her holiday ham) and made family dinners memorable. My grandfather was retired Navy and an amazingly gentle soul. He genuinely cared for others and loved spending time with the love of his life and family. God took them home and they are desperately missed. I love you grandma and grandpa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment