Thursday, May 1, 2014

Quaker(R) Warm & Crunchy Cranberry Almond Crunch Review

It's been a little while since I've posted a review or had something to review! My latest and greatest is something new from Quaker(R): Warm & Crunchy Cranberry Almond Crunch cereal/oatmeal (I'm not really sure what category it's in).  I love the flavor of oatmeal but not the texture. Let me start by saying, "Oh man!" The flavor of this is incredible! Quaker's(R) newest creation offers the best compromise! I sampled the cranberry almond and fell in love! All the packets were gone in a week--it's THAT good!

Because of my texture issues, I was really hesitant to join this campaign. I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor and texture. I actually tried this two different ways--the suggested way and cold, with just milk. I also experimented with the amount of milk added. All the ways were great! The flavor of cranberry, almond, & granola was amazing and perfectly balanced, not too much of any one thing. I really enjoyed the amount of cranberries and almonds in each packet. The texture when heated was surprisingly crunchy, even after sitting for a little while (I got sidetracked so one of the times, it sat for about 30 minutes before I ate it). The cranberries add a nice chewiness while the almonds and granola give it a nice crunchiness. No matter how much or how little milk I added, it didn't change the texture of the oatmeal. The granola was more crunchy when I added cold milk but didn't heat it and was just as good as when heated!

I really like how quickly this prepares. It's as simple as opening the package, pouring into a bowl, adding milk, and heating (or not!). All-in-all it's a 2 minute process from start to finish. The "hardest" part was getting the packages open!

I would highly recommend this for those who are busy in the mornings and tend to grab fast food on the way to school or work. It's fast, satisfying, and delicious!  



♥Courtney♥

Although I was given the opportunity to try these products for free as a BzzAgent, the above opinions and experiences are 100% mine. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment