Saturday, June 5, 2010

Shortening up these posts!

So in the spirit of trying to make these posts a little shorter (because I realize that you all have wayyyyyy less free time than I do), I have decided to open a second page where I will strictly talk only of my knitting, crocheting, and other 'crafts'. So here, it will truly only talk about my life minus my knitting. :-)

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Shabby Blogs for the awesome graphics available for free to dress up my blogs. I am in love with all the of bling she has available! Many thanks to her and for those of you who like to blog, check out her graphics!

Well, that's about all I have time for right at the moment but I'll add an actual weekly update on Monday! Until then: health, happiness, and blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment