Friday, December 2, 2011

Kids say and do the darnest things

Okay seriously... Kids are probably the funniest comedians around even though they may not always realize it or mean to be. I have to share a quick story that had me in hysterics laughing yesterday. So Kristi came home from school and immediately had to use the restroom. Well, about 2 seconds after entering, she was crying and yelling why I put the toilet seat down. I was confused for a minute until I went back and looked at her standing in front of the toilet crying. She was upset because Andy had put the toilet seat down and in her haste, she didn't bother turning on the light (there's no windows in her bathroom and our hallway is pretty dark because of the doors being shut since we're dog sitting) or looking to make sure the toilet seat was up. So, she proceeded to pee--all over the toilet seat lid. I found this hilariously amusing and couldn't stop laughing. I had to walk away after getting her fresh clothes because I seriously just couldn't stop laughing. I felt kind of bad because she was sooooooo upset and kept emphatically saying, "It's not funny!!!" She was even more upset that I was laughing about it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment