Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Glade Expressions Collection Review

As some of you know, I signed up a few months ago to be a BzzAgent after a friend of mine told me about it. They give you products to try and you then submit reviews and campaign activities. This is my second campaign and my first blog post about it. As I review more products, I'll be sharing them here with you since my blog is all about me and my family life. So here goes!



The Glade Expressions Collection consists of the oil diffuser and fragrance mist spray. I'm going to review each separately because I have very differing opinions about them.

I chose the lavendar & juniper scent for the oil diffuser. The oil container and diffuser come separately but snap together very quickly and easily. The scent is very pleasant and quickly radiates throughout the room. I chose to test mine on the upper level of our bi-level by setting it on the kitchen windowsill. It makes a very pretty decor accent and would fit in with most any decor. That's about where the positives end, unfortunately. The scent was incredibly overwhelming the first day, so much so that it gave me a headache (even though I really liked the scent). The second and third days were much better and I really enjoyed the scent every time I would walk into the room. Unfortunately, by the end of the first week, the smell was practically non-existent. The company claims that the scent should last for about 30 days but it definitely didn't. For that reason, I was really disappointed in it, especially for the price point. Even though I tested the product for free, I would definitely not pay the recommended selling price for it.

I chose the pineapple & mangotessen scent for the fragrance mist and couldn't be happier with it. I am a total sucker for home scent products, especially air fresheners/sprays. Having a baby can definitely cause a room to smell, even with pails like a Diaper Genie(R). When changing the liner for Love Bug's cloth diapers, it makes the entire room stink horribly for hours afterwards! I have yet to find a product that actually removes the stink until now. The last time I changed her pail, I immediately grabbed the fragrance mist and sprayed it 3 times. Within about 10 seconds, the smell was completely gone! I went back into her room a few hours later just to see if the smell had returned and it hadn't. All I could smell was my tropical oasis. At that moment, I was totally sold! This has also worked wonders when changing the kitchen trash and bathroom visits. I have been using this every chance I get since being pregnant has blessed me with a smell sensitivity. The bottle is very nicely designed, sleek and slim. I really like that I can reuse the bottle by purchasing refills--less waste. The price point on this product is very reasonable and I would happily pay the recommended selling price! There are many different scents (although my store only had 1 available at the time) that I would like to try. All in all, the fragrance mist definitely gets 5 stars in my book!

If you'd like to try either of these products as well, let me know because as a BzzAgent, I also get a bunch of coupons to share with family and friends!

Have any of you tried either of these products? If so, what do you think? Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time, much love & many blessings!

♥Courtney♥


P.S. Although I was given the opportunity to try these products for free, the above opinions and experiences are 100% mine. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment