Saturday, March 2, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil Reivew


My newest BzzAgent campaign is for Garnier Fructis. They've come out with a new, multi-purpose dry oil for your hair, body, and face. Their claim is that this is the first product of its kind that is mass marketed at retailers like Target, Wal-Mart, etc. It is supposed nourish your hair and skin without an oily residue and absorb quickly. Here's my opinion:

I was very excited to try this because I constantly deal with dry skin, including on my scalp. Lotions help a little but not to the extent I would like. When my package arrived in the mail (which was incredibly fast--way to go BzzAgent!), I immediately opened it. The packing is very nice and eye catching. The first thing I did was read the directions as I've never used an oil like this before. After that, I opened the cap to smell it (I'm not a big fan of using products that smell like chemicals). The smell is incredibly light, refreshing, and not at all chemical-like. That's pretty much where my positive experience ends.

I first areas I tested the oil on was my hands and arms. It absorbed very quickly into my arms, didn't leave a greasy feeling afterwards, and left a sun-kissed sheen on my skin. My hands, unfortunately, were a different story. They felt greasy and the oil didn't seem to absorb at all, even after washing my hands.

The next area I tested was my face. I have combination dry/oily skin so I only used the oil on the dry areas. As per the directions, I put some in the palm of my hand and used my fingertips to spread it on the dry areas. The first thing I noticed was that it feels really good and smells wonderful, The oil did not absorb well into my skin no matter how much I massaged and made my face feel like a grease ball the rest of the day. My face felt like I had been out in the sun and sweating.

The next part of testing was on my dry hair. I flipped my head upside down, sprayed on a little, and ran my fingers through it to evenly coat my hair. It did made my hair shiny but soon looked and felt greasy. My hair looked really dirty. I thought it may just be a fluke since I hadn't washed my hair that morning so I next tried it on clean, damp hair. I styled as usual and noticed the same thing happened. The roots of my hair looked and felt very greasy, like it hadn't been washed in weeks, but the rest of my hair looked shiny.

All-in-all, I'm not a very big fan of this dry oil. I would use it on my body but that's it. I don't like my skin, especially my face, or hair to look or feel greasy.

Until next review time, much love & many blessings!


♥Courtney♥


Although I was given the opportunity to try these products for free, the above opinions and experiences are 100% mine. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment