Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another Day... Another Dollar?

So today didn't start off too great. Kristi woke up in one her moods (which we affectionately call her Kristi Crabbypants and proceed to sing the theme song of Spongebob Squarepants but insert Kristi Crabby Pants!). It started off with her eggs. I make my scrambled eggs pretty well done so there's brown on some parts of the eggs. Well, Kristi didn't like that and decided to tell me she wants Andy to make her eggs from now on. Well okay then! So, attempting to lift her crabby mood, I decided to take her outside and have her help me plant the flowers I got from my mom and the Easter flowers she bought me. Needless to say, going outside helped but I ended up doing all the work! LoL! She did enjoy watering them. :-)

Pansies

Easter flowers & Pansies

Other than that, my day was pretty uneventful. Kristi and I watched Enchanted and a new episode of the Backyardigans that we had recorded last month. I didn't get to work out or any laundry finished like I had wanted. I did get my business spread sheets set-up and updated, so that was good. I also got to knit for a little. I'm working on the French Market Bag from the winter 2003 issue of Knitty. It's a free pattern and I am using Patons classic wool in Leaf Green. Here's a picture of the first few rows and yarn:

Photobucket


This is going to be beautiful when it's finished! I haven't decided yet if I'm going to line it and/or make pockets. I love pockets so if I decide not to line it, I'll definitely knit and felt a few.

Last night was our Take Shape for Life leadership call and it was absolutely FANTASTIC! The call included 4 different Presidential Directors who gave information about what strategies they employ with their down lines. It was very exciting and I am stoked to try out a few of these ideas. Andy and I both posted our before/after pictures (well mine's a half-way as I haven't reached my goal yet) on Facebook and have gotten an amazing amount of responses. As of right now, there are 11 people asking about the program so I am hoping to get a few of them signed up and on their way to optimal health! Tonight was the second training session for new health coaches. Kelly did a fantastic job with the presentation. After I hear these calls and training sessions it just rejuvenates my yearning to share this news with EVERYONE! Take Shape for Life is working to get America health one person at a time. I am hoping to have at least 10 clients under my belt by May 20th and it is looking like I'll be there soon! Yay! :-) Well, I better get to bed.. Have a good night everyone!

~In God's Amazing Love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment