Saturday, September 11, 2010

Busy, Busy Bee

Alright... so... house is being painted. I've been there everyday this week. I started with the master bath and realized that I totally suck at painting, especially with dark colors! There are roller marks everywhere... even after 2 coats!!! Needless to say, I'll have to repaint that room. I'll be working on that and Kristi's bathroom today because the vanities are being installed on Monday. I'll be there for a solid 8 hours so I think I can make it happen. Bri came over yesterday and helped me start the living room. She is a much better painter than I am so I picked up a few tricks (I'm going to use those tricks on the master bath to try and fix it...LoL!). I'm super happy with the first coat and think it'll look amazing once the second coat is on. I'll definitely update this post later with the before and after pics (I have to take some).

So we are 7 days until the beach!! Woohoo!! Andy, Kris, and I are so ready for our vacation. It's going to be a great time. We move 4 days after we get back so my goal is to have all the packing finished by the time we leave so when we get back, we can concentrate on organizing and moving. This is totally not the fun part about moving. I keep wishing I were Samantha from Bewitched so I could wiggle my nose and all my things would be packed and organized, moved to my new house, my new house would be finished, and everything would be in it's place all ready to go. But alas... That's not realistic. I honestly don't even know if getting everything packed this week is realistic but I'm definitely going to try.

Between packing and painting, my house work has been severely lacking. It probably will until everything gets done but oh well. I'll get around to at some point.

Well that's about all I have time for. Until next time... Many blessings!

♥Courtney♥

No comments:

Post a Comment