Sunday, September 19, 2010

Officially the start!


So last night was the official start of our vacation. We decided to spend the night at our friends' house to alleviate some of the early morning driving time. We tagged along to their church, LCBC, for the evening service. Wow is about all I can say! The building is humongous (I actually compared it to a college campus)! The service was really awesome. Although I didn't know any of the songs except the last, the music was great. I felt as though I was at a concert! The children’s room were amazing as well. Each grade or 2 grades have a room and even thave their own worship services. Megan said that in any given weekend their church services around 2,000 children!!! That is amazing to me because in a given week when we have WWJD the most we have ever had is 30! :-) I hope that our program can eventually grow to something similar. I really enjoyed the sermon. The pastor spoke about clashes in our lives. I'll go into more detail about that when I am not typing on my phone!

So we woke up at 5:30 and are officially on our way to OC, MD for our much needed vacation! I am incredibly excited to spend the week with the Echterlings and Shepps. It's going to be a fantastically great time! Kristi finally fell back to sleep... Yay!! Anyway, that's about all I have patience to type out! Until next time, many blessings!!

♥Courtney♥

No comments:

Post a Comment